Your Cat's New Favorite Thing! 😻
If your furry feline loves scratching and playing non stop, then you NEED this new cat scratching ball! Don't be surprised if it becomes their new FAVORITE toy!
Why do cats grind their claws?
The cat's claws are sharp and grow fast. The barbs on the tip of the claws are too long, which will affect the cat's walking and even pierce the pads. In order to prevent the claws from being too long, cats are born with the instinct to sharpen their claws.
- Never Ending Fun!Since the ball is on a swivel, your cat can play as much as they want! It really is amazing for cat's with lots of energy who always want to play!
- Special Scratching Material!Our cat scratching ball is specially designed for EXACTLY what it sounds like, for your cat to scratch! Cat's natural instinct is to scratch, it's in their DNA! This is a material they won't be able to get enough of! It's safe and healthy for your cat's nails, and the best part?! Your bundle of joy will spend LESS time scratching the furniture, and MORE time scratching their ball!
- Make cats fall in love with claws Solid wood + hemp rope, the gap is tightly combined, firm and durable, neat and clean.With the cat hole, it can not only sharpen the claws
Cats naturally love to drill all kinds of holes to satisfy its hobby of sharpening claws + hide-and-seek!
- Material: Solid wood + Hemp rope
- Product size:S,M
- Product weight:L,V:S:350g,M:450gTriangle:400/800g
- Package includes:Cat Scratching Ball *1
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.